During a studio session I spoke to Clark about my two ideas from my initial brainstorm and concepts. The tipping bucket and the turbine. He made a wise points and made me question the use and need of each design. I needed to analyse what potential issues would occur and if that made the design suitable and achievable.
- How much water/rainfall would need to occur for the turbine to produce power?
- What could this actually power?
- How often would a household use it?
- How will it be connected to a power source that is waterproof/weather proof?
- How can it be controlled?
- How much rain water will it need to collect to flip?
- What surface lets in the most water into the gutter but the least amount of leaves?